Sunday 13 December 2020

SSMS Installation Steps

SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)

SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) is an integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure. SMS is used to access, configure, manage, administer, and develop all components of SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, and Azure Synapse Analytics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will write steps to install SSMS and connect it to my Database.

First we need to download SSMS software. Search "Download SSMS" in search engine. 





Click on the link to start downloading SSMS Download SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)

Run the Setup and click on Install


Installation in Progress


Installation Complete, restart required.

Now, I will open the SSMS, type SSMS in run to access it.


 and I will connect it to my SQL Server (rakesh), which I created in my previous post.



SSMS can access the SQL Server.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MS SQL Server and its Editions.

Microsoft SQL Server  Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database server, it is a ...